Fire Table Care & Maintenance
Concrete is a superior lifetime material that is specified in many demanding construction projects. Your concrete fire pit should last through the life of your home with minimal care and maintenance but there are few things you can do to extend its life and beauty.
Care & Maintenance Instructions
- Clean us spills immediately.
- Keep the burner area free from any foreign debris.
- Avoid trapping water on the service. Trapped water will eventually make its way into the concrete and could cause discoloration.
- Avoid placing extremely hot items directly on the surface as it could damage the sealer.
- Avoid acidic foods and beverages as well as harsh or abrasive cleaners and soaps.
- Before we shipped your concrete fire table, we applied several coats of an all-weather sealer to protect it from outdoor elements including heat, UV and extreme cold. You can apply a coat of paste wax (Trewax, Johnson’s, etc.) to give it an extra pit of protection.